Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Aviation Photography by Carolina Mendez






Hi,
I have been in the Turks and Caicos Islands taking pictures for Air Turks and Caicos. The weather has been magnificent and I have been able to produce the pictures that you see above. 
The metal giants shine in the sun of the Turks and Caicos Islands. 
Aviation Photography has always caught my attention. Aircrafts are one of my favorite themes to photograph.
A few more days to photograph these beautiful islands, then I will go back to Miami for developing and further projects. 
Till next, Digital Carolina! 
Travel, Landscape, Portrait and Fine Art Photographer
To see some of my pictures, please see my blog http://digitalcarolina.blogspot.com 
Follow me in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CarolinaMendezPhotography

Hola,
He estado en las Islas Turks and Caicos tomando fotografías para Air Turks and Caicos. El clima ha estado espectacular y he podido producir las fotografías que ven arriba. 
Los gigantes de metal brillan bajo el sol de las Islas Turks and Caicos.
La Fotografía Aeronáutica siempre me ha llamado la atención. Los aviones son unos de mis temas favoritos para fotografiar. 
Unos días más fotografiando estas bellas islas y luego de regreso en Miami para editar y encargarme de otros proyectos.
Hasta la próxima, Digital Carolina
Fotografía de viajes, paisajes, retratos y fotografía artística.

Para ver algunas de mis fotografías, por favor ve a mi blog http://digitalcarolina.blogspot.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment